“Signs, signs every where a sign”, (quote from song). I guess writing signs and placing them in strategic positions keeps somebody in a job so I will let them do the talking.
About The Author
Just an older dude of the world, done heaps of stuff, full of ego and propinquity is my go. Been an emergency services/rescue volunteer for over 40 years, got a National medal, I have a love/hate relationship with all things I.T. Reasonable health, no wealth, golf handicap of 16, met the Governor General once, got born, joined a Surf Club, ride my bike, (almost), daily.
- BIRD WATCHING, AUSTRALIAN wILLIE WAGTAIL. 26/09/2020
- A little ‘bita Bruns. Brunswick Heads, OZ. 05/05/2019
- FROM THE CITY TO THE BUSH, PART FOUR 24/09/2018
- FROM THE CITY TO THE BUSH, PART THREE. 17/09/2018
- FROM THE CITY TO THE BUSH, PART TWO. 05/09/2018
- FROM THE CITY TO THE BUSH, Part One. 02/09/2018