About The Author
Just an older dude of the world, done heaps of stuff, full of ego and propinquity is my go. Been an emergency services/rescue volunteer for over 46 years, got a National medal, I have a love/hate relationship with all things I.T. Reasonable health, no wealth, golf handicap of 16, met the Governor General once, got born, joined a Surf Club, ride my bike, (almost), daily.
- ME MATE PANCHO THE kelpie MUSTER DOG. 15/02/2022
- BIRD WATCHING, AUSTRALIAN wILLIE WAGTAIL. 26/09/2020
- A little ‘bita Bruns. Brunswick Heads, OZ. 05/05/2019
- FROM THE CITY TO THE BUSH, PART FOUR 24/09/2018
- FROM THE CITY TO THE BUSH, PART THREE. 17/09/2018
- FROM THE CITY TO THE BUSH, PART TWO. 05/09/2018